This is a blog sharing the adventures, lessons, creative discoveries and behind-the-scenes insights on the road with Carclew & Country Arts SA’s Creative Producer, Youth (Regional), Alysha Herrmann.
The Creative Producer, Youth (Regional) is a statewide position nurturing and supporting creative leaders, thinkers, makers, doers and explorers in their teens and early twenties (26 and under) living in regional, rural & remote South Australia.
Culture is shared by young people in so many different ways. We welcome it all.
Writing | Visual Art | Digital Art | Community Art | Music | Dance | Theatre | Your Art Here
The role of the Creative Producer is to:
- Produce new creative outcomes with young artistic leads from regional South Australia
- Champion, connect and nurture existing activities that serve or are led by young people in regional SA
- Encourage and provoke new ways of thinking about youth engagement within Country Arts SA. Be an internal champion for young people’s ideas and actively seek opportunities to connect young people with CASA’s broader work across the state.
- Encourage and support other Carclew staff to develop and deliver regional outcomes. Identify and nurture points of connections between the work of Carclew and CASA.
- Be an advocate for youth arts and regional arts
#letstalkyoutharts #regionalarts #makethings
12. 02. 2018
In the beginning: 10 Questions
This is an entirely new role. That means it has never existed before and there is no set of projects or way of working to inherit. That means I am figuring out what we do, how we do it, where we do it and when we do it. The only things that are certain […]